Representing individuals in all aspects of Family Law including: dissolution and uncontested divorce proceedings; divorce with contested property, child custody related matters, spousal support; and post divorce modification proceedings. I also represent parents, grandparents and other individuals in original and post decree custody/visitation modification cases before the Juvenile Court. I experience also extends out to all facets of child support and administrative paternity determinations before the Franklin County Child Support Enforcement Agency including child support determinations, paternity, and objections before the Domestic Relations and Juvenile Courts. I also represent and advocate children as a court appointed Guardian ad Litem by providing investigation and recommendations to the Court relative to a child's best interests in contested custody proceedings.
I continually strive to provide my clients, through effective court advocacy and prompt client communication, with the best possible legal representation and cost effective counsel in Columbus, Ohio.
Areas Of Practice
- Domestic Law
- Ohio, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1993
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 1992
- The Ohio State University
- B.A. - 1989
- Major: Political Science
- Sponsor and Lecturer in the areas of Family Law and Guardian ad Litem representation in contested custody cases in Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars before the Columbus Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association